ProxITec training is designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge and expertise to immediately start using your new Oracle skills. All our courses focus on hands-on experience with real world examples. We can customize, blend or condense courses based on your company needs or priorities. Our approach includes instructor-led training, collaborative hands-on exercises and professional mentoring.
Each course consist of 5 day/6 hours per day training at your facility for up to 40 students (20 is optimal).
- Oracle DBA - Introduction to operating and managing a production Oracle database. Great for Junior DBAs or DBAs moving to Oracle from other databases.
- Oracle SQL - Introduction to Oracle SQL using SQLDeveloper and/or SQLPlus.
- Oracle PL/SQL - Introduction to PL/SQL using SQLDeveloper
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL for Developers - SQL and PL/SQL for experienced application developers that must interact with an Oracle database.
- Oracle Streams - Design, create and manage your Streams Replication Environment.
ProxITec uses only Oracle Certified Professionals that have real world experience with large application and database systems. ProxITec's instructors are all Oracle Certified and experienced professional DBA's.